If you are someone who has strong experience and practice in the digital marketing space and looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all digital campaigns and projects. Working closely with internal members and external resources, the Digital Marketing Manager will utilise digital tools to drive customer engagement and brand experience.
- Manage, execute, and measure marketing campaigns across digital channels
- Prepare and implement the digital and social strategies based on analytics and insights to optimise lead generation and engagement
- Undertake performance marketing including Publishers, Ads, Google, Search, Paid Social, Lead Generation Campaigns, Partnerships
- Identifying and testing new channels to optimise engagement
- Implement lead nurturing through email marketing and SMS marketing
- Manage ongoing analysis and management of email marketing flows and campaign set ups for direct marketing
- Weekly and monthly meetings to report on paid performance with insights and actions
- Brief, manage, and liaise with external marketing agencies, ensuring they follow deadlines, budget, and project delivery
- Achieve compliance with marketing budgets and targets
- In house expertise and agency experience preferred
- At least 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing platforms (Adwords, Google Ads, social media, SEO, SEM, E-Marketing, Web Development, Content Generation, CRM & Automation)
- Experience with journey mapping, nurturing strategies and continuous testing and improvements
- Experience reporting to management and managing junior members
Please send through your CV to email@example.com if this role sounds like you!
Note that only suitable applicants with full Australian working rights will be contacted.