Our client’s approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what they do as an agency and media is no different. They are fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with them, helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You’ll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Their user base has grown rapidly and is continuing this upward trajectory. All existing clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health, and other service providers.
Day to Day
- Leading relationships with media partners for the agency.
- Leading negotiations to deliver value for all our clients, in a traditional sense but also to think
- Guiding the team to deliver solutions for today, as well as exploring new and innovative
- Working with the team, across bought channels but having a clear understanding of the team-Managing a team of 4, incl Manager, 2 x Traders and an Associate.
- Must have strong TV buying experience, and experience leading large publisher negotiations.
- A strong understanding of the industry across both Melbourne and Sydney markets. Ideally 10+ years of experience.
- Ideally fully integrated, however we will consider candidates with a strong skill set in either digital or ATL.
- Knowing how to extract valuable data for our clients, how it can be used and its importance in determining best practice trading.
- The desire to look forward, review interesting trends both inside and outside the industry and contribute to the vision of the agency.
- The ability to mentor and lead a team.
A passionate networker who is enthusiastic about the communications industry
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Enjoys presenting to large groups of people
- Is a natural leader who can build, foster and inspire strong teams
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
Please note that only suitable candidates and those with full Australian working rights will be contacted.