As a Marketing and Content Producer you will build and distribute exceptional digital marketing and content assets for email, social media, websites and other platforms. This role will be responsible for a range of production activities, including web content authoring, email builds, CRM list builds, campaign tagging and social media posts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support content and campaign production needs and ensure the effective distribution of marketing and content assets and materials across relevant platforms and channels.
- Plan and execute multiple content distribution pipelines for new and existing products, promotions and services across online, offline, bought and earned media channels.
- Manage digital production of campaigns to support the effective and accurate promotion of products and services.
- Develop and maintain responsive HTML email templates in line with best practice standards and brand requirements.
- Ensure all email communications include content activity tagging for accurate tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar content distribution position delivering effective digital and traditional content across multiple communication channels (online and offline) for a professional organisation.
- Experience in supporting the development, implementation and measurement of tactical content distribution.
- Experience in using a broad range of current and emerging digital communication channels and their uses.
- Experience using digital platforms and across digital production, with demonstrated experience in best practice email communications.