The role is a combination of strategy and hands on implementation, with focus on digital marketing, working with a dynamic internal team as well as managing external resources.
The role requires someone to:
- Form strategic marketing plans to promote engagement and sales
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns
- Produce marketing copy for collateral, website and social media
- Assist in the management and development of the website
- Perform and examine analytics reporting, forming insights for future development of strategies
- Develop briefs for external agencies and resources
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, encouraging collaboration
- At least 5 + years’ experience in a communications or marketing role with relevant industry experience (homewares, furniture, architecture, architectural products, interior design or property)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking and processes
- Experience with online and social media marketing strategy
- A passion for collaboration within a tight-knit team and external teams
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment
This client prides themselves on delivering quality products and services along with providing an encouraging and uplifting environment for their team.
Some fantastic perks of the role:
- Beautiful South Yarra location and your parking will be covered by the company!
- Causal dress code
- Work directly with the Founder and Director