We are working with one of Melbourne's most vibrant and popular entertainment destinations that brings together restaurants, bars, live events, shopping and more.
We are seeking a highly organised, tech minded, creative and dynamic individual to support an array of projects that are run through our clients creative services and digital teams. This crucial role is responsible for the oversight maintenance and training of the tools essential to creative project management.
- Optimising efficiencies of the clients project management software (Workfront)
- Manage system upgrades and plug ins necessary to support the Creative Services Team
- Identifying and prioritising needs, self-managing multiple projects simultaneously and reporting on progress.
- Facilitation of onboarding of new team members and provide training on how to navigate the Workfront platform ensure projects are managed end-to-end through the platform.
- Develop and conduct training team sessions.
- Develop Adobe Workfront across the various groups, overcoming obstacles to platform adoption.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide ongoing user support to marketing and creative services teams.
- Work with the Traffic and Production Manager to define, design and implement efficient workflow in the system.
- Provide support in the traffic management of projects, as a support to the Traffic and Production Manager, including resource allocation to ensure delivery of projects.
- Identify opportunities to further improve and streamline processes to help increase team activity.
- Manage and maintain data, including project timelines, resource allocation and provide regular reports to business.
- Ensure systems adhere to business standards and regulations.
- Development and maintenance of user guides and operating procedures
- Keep business informed on system updates and changes.
- Regular updates and reporting to Group and Creative services team including conducting weekly work in progress meetings.
- Strong emphasis on creativity is vital for this role
- Have broad knowledge of workflow tools and systems management used by creative teams and can ensure the seamless operation of the creative process.
- Have a broad understanding of the advertising and marketing process.
- Be detail oriented, maintaining a high standard of quality control.
- Be an expert on all things related to Adobe Workfront (including Proofing & reporting.)
- Possess strong commercial understanding and will ensure deliverables are always completed on time.
- Have the ability to thrive working in fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Bynder Webdam administration and integration a value add.
- 3+ years' experience as an Operations / Technology Solution "Product Owner" experience on Workfront (or equivalent) platform.
- Understanding of functional/technical design and building/implementing solutions.
If this sounds like your kind of gig, please apply with your CV. Any questions, you can call us on 1800 934 012.
If this one isn't for you, please check out https://www.becomerecruitment.com.au/jobs for more of our opportunities.
Become Recruitment welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, or disability. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so we encourage you to make us aware of any special requirements you need to participate fully in the recruitment process for this role.