Our client has an opportunity for a Mid-Weight Designer to join their friendly and talented team in North Sydney. This agency has been in operation for over 20 years and worked with some of Australia's biggest brands. Their clients are like family and include broadcast, government, corporate, tourism and FMCG.
The mid-weight designer role has been newly created due to a period of growth. They need a bright and bubbly team member to tackle the range of briefs they work on in 2024!
The mid-weight designer will be working on advertising campaigns, printed collateral, branding projects, digital and social media assets but also 'bread and butter' corporate work including artworking and printed collateral.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the design team and independently on briefs, adhering to brand guidelines and meeting deadlines.
- Take accountability for your design work from start through to finished art.
- Follow direction from the Art Director and utilise opportunities to learn and develop your skills further whenever possible.
- Provide creative input and produce high quality design work.
- A good design eye with an enthusiastic approach to all briefs.
- Mid-Weight Designer with approx. 3 years experience in an agency or similar graphic design role.
- Ability to take initiative, ask questions and liaise directly with clients.
- Full Australian working rights without restrictions
- Comfortable working on-site most days per week
- A folio of your relevant and recent design work
- Happy to work on all nature of briefs including day to day corporate collateral as well as the more exciting creative projects.
If this sounds like the next step in your career we encourage you to apply now with your CV and folio of design work.
Become Recruitment welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, or disability. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so we encourage you to make us aware of any special requirements you need to participate fully in the recruitment process for this role.