Become has been operating around the world for over 20 years, specialising in freelance, contract, and permanent recruitment across Creative, Design, Media, Marketing, Tech & Digital.
Our culture is built around collaboration, respect, and positivity (we park the politics and drama at the door).
This business has been established on strong team culture, we work together to achieve the best outcomes for ourselves, our clients, and our candidates.
We are looking for a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join us on a full-time basis in our office in Sydney.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with your clients through effective delivery of roles, providing a consultative approach to what you do, and being an expert in your market
- Develop new relationships with clients through cold calling and actively networking in your market
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings and your weekly meeting with your manager
- Selling and negotiating terms of business with clients
- Manage your candidates through the recruitment process with your clients, including interview preparation and offer stage
- Writing of job adverts (Seek / LinkedIn)
- Work hard, and contribute as a member of the Become team
- Be creative and innovative in your role - don't be afraid to try new things
- Use the database (Bullhorn) to track all activity with your candidates and to develop your candidate lists
- Hold a minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruitment Consultant (any industry is fine) as we will train you
- Good understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process, as well as effective client management
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills to be able to confidently liaise with clients and candidates
- Good prioritisation skills to manage your workload
If this role sounds of interest then please apply with your updated CV today!