About The Company
My client is an independent creative agency who deliver award-winning creative and production services across a broad range of clients. They aim to engage audiences by creating innovative ATL/BTL campaigns for brands, agencies and publishers that stretch people's thought processes.
They are experiencing a period of hyper growth and are seeking a Producer / Project Manager to join their enthusiastic, supportive and close-knit team.
About The Role
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for clients and will be responsible for delivering high quality projects on time and within budget from end-to-end.
Key components of the role include:
- Taking ownership of projects from inception to delivery, including taking briefs and producing project estimates
- Developing project time lines and managing internal stakeholders
- Budgeting and scheduling of projects, ensuring they are adhered to
- Managing the visibility of projects internally, leading meetings, overseeing progress and liaising with clients
- Working with relevant heads of department to ensure scoping and requirements are clearly defined as well as smooth work flow of projects
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working as a producer or project manager at a creative agency or similar
- End-to-end management experience of integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of different mediums & deliveries, such as stills, video, digital & social, OOH and POS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create positive relationships with both clients and colleagues
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while holding a calm demeanour
Non-essentials but highly advantageous:
- Knowledge or experience using of Xero, Workflow Max, Slack and Trello
Benefits Of The Role
- Hybrid work model with WFH arrangements
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Collaborative, inclusive and fun-loving team culture
If the above sounds like you or you're interested in any other roles we may have available, please contact Georgia Barr on Georgia@becomerecruitment.com or send a message on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgia-barr-208872234/).