Become has been operating around the world for over 20 years, specialising in freelance, contract, and permanent recruitment across Creative, Design, Media, Marketing, Tech & Digital.
Our culture is built around collaboration, respect, and positive (we park the politics and drama at the door).
This business has been established on strong team culture, we work together to achieve the best outcomes for ourselves, our clients, and our candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing of job adverts (Seek/Linkedin) and reaching out to network
- Attending and actively participate in team meetings and your weekly meeting with your manager
- Attend all training sessions and work with your manager to achieve your agree targets and goals
- Use the database (Bullhorn) to track all activity with your candidates and clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with your clients through effective delivery of roles, providing a consultative approach to what you do, and through being an expert in your market
- Manage your candidates through the recruitment process with your clients, including interview preparation and offer stage
- Hold a minimum 1 years' experience as a Recruitment Consultant (any industry is fine) as we will train you, ideally in the UX/UI Design or Marketing space is an advantage
- Good understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process, as well as effective client management
- Passion and drive to be the best you can be
- Recruitment Consultants can successfully move into other roles at Become quickly. We don't hold back those that want to progress. Demonstrated ability to hit your targets (consistently) and be a team player within the team can see progression into Principal Consultant or Team Leader roles.
- WFH 2 days per week
- We are based in the heart of Melbourne CBD with amazing cafes, plenty of break-out areas, events, and people to chat to.
- Lots of perks just ask!
To find out more call Kelly Pike on 1800 934 012 or email your resume to email@example.com