About the Agency:
An award-winning branding studio is on the lookout for an ambitious Senior Account Director to join their talented team of creative client service. This top-tier design crew is known for specialising in brand identity and strategy with a unique, holistic approach for iconic Australian brands, ranging from financial institutions, government, and sporting organisations to non-for-profits. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone who is passionate about branding and the prospect of joining such a highly sought-after agency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the driving force of the relationship with the client at the most senior level.
- Drive growth of the business through proactive client relationship building and organic business development.
- Lead a team to deliver work to the highest standards of brand and design quality.
- Stand as the brand guardian working with several internal business centres on the client side.
- Exposure to clients with complex corporate structures and multi-level approvals/stakeholders is key.
- Come from an agency or client background (If from a client background, you need to have an understanding of how an agency works).
- A keen understanding of brand, an ability to articulate brand choices and know when to take risks creatively.
- Work well within and leading a team, this is a collaborative agency, everyone pitches in to get the work done. Be nice as there are no divas or attitude here!
- Hybrid Setup - Work from home or a lovely CBD office.
- Flat structure, the ability to have a say first and foremost with access to senior team.
- Great salary package, leave and entitlements.
- Solid and stable client - Work didn't stop through the peak of the pandemic.
Interested in this role and other roles like it? Apply using the link, call Adrian Harris at 0401 33 88 66 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full Job Description and a confidential chat about your current situation. I can't wait to meet you.