Senior Account Managers from advertising agencies who are tired of red tape, layered structures and micro management, we'd like to talk to you.
They are offering:
- $80,000-$85,000 inc super salary
- Fully integrated campaigns, good mix of client types, no one sector or specialty
- Good professional development programs in place
- Collaborative and flat structure
- Full ownership of your clients and projects
- Progress to Account Director and beyond
In order to apply you need to have:
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally an understanding around performance marketing: e.g requirements of SEO/SEM/Social, PPC and how this feeds into their overall brand strategies and performance (analytics)
- You won't do technical work but an understanding would be beneficial; a couple of key clients predominantly advertise through digital channel
- Understanding of ATL campaign production process (TVC, radio, outdoor)
- Ability to manage multiple fast moving campaigns at the same time - some clients have busy key promotion periods throughout the year
- Able to manage your own time effectively
- Have really good communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8373 9600.