You will assist in leading with the delivery of exciting integrated campaigns, be involved in brief development and ensure deadlines are adhered to from start to finish. Your role will vary day to day and you will be responsible for key client-services tasks. This includes liaising with clients, reporting, managing creative process, budgeting and meeting agendas.
Managing an array of integrated campaigns across website, edm, social, brochures and more you will own client relationships and manage the timeline and the budget for each project whilst working closely with internal Creative, Digital and media teams to coordinate projects through the agency.
Our ideal candidate brings at least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on Integrated Brand, Digital and Media campaigns.
- Comfortable working amongst integrated teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple campaigns at once
- Experience mentoring and managing junior team members
- Capable of driving a project from initial briefing, concept development, design roll out and campaign execution
- Cool and calm under pressure whilst being well organised
- Ensure all work is presented and delivered with a high level of professionalism and creativity
- Highly effective communication skills
- Able to think strategically and offer fantastic problem solving skills
Unfortunately my client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Candidates with full working rights should only apply. Please only apply should you match the above criteria.
Interested? Apply with your CV now.