This agency work across an impressive portfolio of clients that encompass tourism, education, financial, government and entertainment.
As the Senior Digital Producer, you will join the agency's senior leadership team and will be responsible for controlling your workflow, ensuring processes are being followed and everyone is on track to deadlines and deliverables.
Working across landing pages, microsites and web builds you will be passionate about creating impactful award winning work.
- Work closely with internal teams and the client to define project requirements to budget
- This is a client-facing role, so along with the Project Director, you'll help build a strong relationship with senior clients, understanding the needs of their stakeholders and end-users, and finding the best ways to work.
- Often juggling multiple projects at any time you’ll be cool under pressure
- Create timelines and budgets that are achievable and well in advance of due dates.
- Experience in managing and producing end to end large web builds
- 4-5+ years agency experience
- Great client and team relationship skills
- Strong knowledge and application of project management tools
- Strong digital agency or digital product background
- Ability to communicate at all levels to successfully influence and shape key decisions
- Organised and a clear, positive communicator
- Specific interest and experience in delivering simple, beautiful digital experiences and design systems
- Work with the loveliest collaborative team, this company values culture and its employees
- Flexible working arrangements
- CBD location
*Please note you'll have to be based in Australia with valid working rights.