We are on the hunt for a star Senior Front-end Dev to join a fast-paced and well-established Marketing and Branding Agency. This role would suit a Mid to senior Front-end Dev or a Full-stack Dev with strong Front-end skills. This role comes with a number of perks and one being a hybrid model of working.
Reporting to the Technical Director, we are looking for someone to join a strong and well-established team to -
- Use your existing skills to build best in class front-end digital experiences utilising modern front-end practice across websites, mobile and tablet HTML and apps, using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Work with back-end developers, producers, UX and visuals designers in a collaborative way to scope, estimate and plan project delivery.
- Follow established principles and best practices in front end technologies for the digital team.
- Partner with Experience Designers, Visual Designers and Producers to plan the approach for delivering best in class web experiences
- Research and explore the latest and emerging frontend technologies, frameworks, trends and paradigms, working with senior developers to introduce them into the digital team.
- Extensive experience building responsive and dynamic sites using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience writing ES6 code, the React ecosystem (React, Redux, Styled-components) and modern build stack (Webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, etc.).
- Experience working on at least one AEM project in the past.
- Experience building JAMstack sites
- Fluency with Git version control is a must.
- Experience within Agile teams and their practices.
- Rest API integration experience is a must. GraphQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline (e.g: GitLab CI / BitBucket) is highly desirable.
- Progressive Web App knowledge is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of AWS is highly desirable.
Hit apply or connect with me via LinkedIn to find out more! - https://linktr.ee/Tommyrec91