$140,000 - $170,000 + Super
Melbourne CBD (remote working for now)
*Please note, I'm looking for a Designer, not a Product Manager or Owner*
- Are you someone who is ideas-driven, great with strategy but also loves being on the tools?
- Would you like to improve the lives of thousands of people every day?
- Ready to take on the world of start-ups? Or perhaps, you already have experience working in start-ups?
There aren't any other companies like this in the market - they are a unique, complex SaaS (Software as a Service) product that is changing the way the world creates and uses knowledge, enabling health and science research teams to rapidly synthesise and uncover actionable insights from the mountains of existing research in the world. Not only will you face the usual 'start-up' challenges, but lots of other challenges and problems whilst you help take this start-up to the next level.
What I'm looking for is;
- an end-to-end Designer - strong UX capabilities with a sweet-spot for interaction design who can also create hi-fidelity UI designs and help tweak UI. Research experience is a big bonus too
- someone who with excellent communication - someone who can make the complex simple
- pragmatic appreciation of the business objectives, not just the product objectives
- confident owning the design principals and strategies
- someone who is confident sharing ideas & making decisions
- previous experience designing on SaaS, software or complex digital applications
I'm happy to chat to everyone and anyone who thinks they might be suitable for this so click apply, or email a time to lock in a chat - email@example.com
- Chat with me to go over the role and a talk through of your experience
- Phone call with the CPO (your future manager)
- Skills assessment with their Principal Designer
- Cultural Interview with the CEO & Product Manager
* Must have rights to work in Australia
* Must be able to work onsite - not for someone looking for full-time remote work