The work is focused on a particular client project that consists of a content-managed public website, a secure accounts section, native iOS and Android apps, a custom publishing tool, and a custom React-based administration portal.
As the Senior QA Test Analyst, you will be able to action on, analyse, and verify requirements for testing purposes. You will help gather business requirements for the development stream and will construct relevant QA documentation for testing purposes. You will be able to pick up testing plans and processes on an existing project and workflow and continue and expand the QA requirements across all project platforms.
You may also be required to assist on other agency digital projects from time to time, so good processes, discipline, and adaptability are crucial for the role.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Writing and executing test cases, track defects, fixes, and retest in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Prioritising testing tasks based on criticality to the end-user and ensuring that all testing activities are completed as scheduled and co-ordinate testing to ensure release/sprint timelines and deliverables are met.
- Developing test plans and strategies based on quality assurance best practices and experience.
- Analysing and understanding complex User Stories to create test cases/scenarios.
- Performing pre-planned tests, documenting the found errors, and describing steps for reproducing (or fixing) them.
- Creating regression tests, building acceptance tests (BAT), and smoke tests.
- Creating test data.
- Using problem tracking tools.
- Working closely with the team to ensure all relevant and agreed-upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Communicating effectively and positively with other members of the team.
- Setting tasks for team members and communicating with project leads.
- Advocating for Quality in all aspects of design and development.
- Contributing to the development of automation testing.
- Planning ideas to improve product quality.
- Web and Mobile application testing experience.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing.
- GUI and Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, UAT, API Testing, UI & API Automation.
- Experience working with Agile (SCRUM), Kanban, and Waterfall.
- Experience in Testing Tools like Selenium/Web Driver, Cypress, POSTMAN, Swagger UI, Charles Proxy, GitHub, and GitHub Actions
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge in writing and executing automated tests using Selenium cucumber framework.
- Experience working in a Cloud-based environment, e.g. AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Are self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and be open to new ideas.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Can clearly communicate and are happy to share all solutions with fellow team members.
- Committed team player with a positive attitude
Somebody with experience working in an agency environment or company focused on testing will be beneficial.
if you are interested, hit apply or contact me via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tommy-parker-798747192/
Only applicants located in NZ with full working rights will be considered.