Our client is a leading financial services company in the Norwest Business Park area looking for a Social Media Exec/Manager to own all of their social channel strategy, content, and optimisation.
Collaborating with both internal digital marketing and communications departments, as well as managing external agency partners, you will develop social media content across 4 different brands with the goal of enhancing their SEO and overall digital marketing strategy.
You will be the company brand guardian and ensure that best social media practices are implemented and campaigns are relevant and engaging.
• Strategically plan social media campaigns across 4 brands and in conjunction with other department managers and external parties
• Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Plan content calendars and implement paid and organic social campaigns across multiple platforms including – Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
• Manage campaign budgets and ensure external agencies deliver
• Adhere to brand guidelines
• Community and crisis management to ensure that authentic and impactful conversations are had to improve the overall current and prospective customer experience
• 3+ years of hands-on digital experience but with a social media focus/passion coming from agency or brand backgrounds
• Knowledge of how to plan, run and report on paid and organic social campaigns across various platforms
• Proven ability to build links and increase the brands search rank
• Previous experience generating SEO driven content
• Strong ability to organise and develop social media calendars
• Good reporting and social analytics experience across the following tools: Hootsuite, Radian6, Facebook Insights , Google/Adobe Analytics, Meltwater etc.
If you are interested in championing a leading financial brand’s social media presence please send your CV/application through to email@example.com
Ref No. SY8356