As a Junior/Midweight Graphic Designer, you will be working in a strong team designing print and digital collateral across a number of brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director executing campaigns
- Designing collateral across print and digital including EDMs, in-store POS, signages, product guides, social media imagery and digital banners
- Working across multiple brands within the business
- Assist in photography for social media, web shots, EDM and campaign shoots
- Image retouching for print and digital
- Creating presentation material
- 2+ years experience in design
- Print and digital design experience (including POS)
- Experience in the preparation of digital files.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience using CMS management systems and front-end web development
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only suitable candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted. Candidates who apply without a portfolio will not be considered.