One of the most progressive, internationally recognised beauty brands is looking for a Marketing Manager to continue driving their ambitious growth plans through 2024 and beyond. This company was founded on an absolute passion for luxury and beauty products, for disrupting the industry and providing innovative cost effective solutions to a global audience. They have huge ambition to become a much bigger brand and need a Marketing Manager, ideally with beauty or luxury experience to jump on board to spearhead this growth.
You'll join with 6+ years marketing leadership experience, demonstrating success in developing and executing integrated marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, customer engagement and revenue growth. Working alongside a creative marketing team made up of a Copywriter and Design Lead/Art Director, Designers, a Social Media Exec and a Behavioural Scientist this is a business poised for its next level of success.
Key to this role will be your:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, social, social media, content creation, PR and event management
- Excellent communication skills - this role will involve working collaboratively and effectively with cross functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and team management, with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop a team of amazing creative marketers
Day to day core responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising and executing multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer life-cycle
- Working with the Behavioural Scientist to establish brand positioning and messaging to ensure brand integrity and resonance
- Manage marketing budgets and allocate resources to maximise ROI
- Manage and oversee workflows and activity including digital marketing, copy and campaign execution
- Use data driven insights to measure marketing campaigns effectively and make data informed decisions
- Be informed of industry trends and emerging marketing techniques using innovative approaches for marketing strategies
This role is spot on for a Marketing Manager who defines as an analytic innovator, a Marketer who can combine the power of data analysis with creative thinking. Adaptive and resilient describe you best. You positively thrive in an ever changing environment. At heart, you are a customer centric strategist, a Marketer who consciously prioritises understanding and meeting the needs of customers. It's a fantastic role, working with a fantastic team and an ambitious, hands on founder who remains at the core of the business, always available to you! HO is based on the Gold Coast. As such a Marketer based in the GC or Brisbane is ideal. Remote Marketers will be considered.
Competitive salary range based on experience, c. $100k - $130k. ASAP start ideal.