Become Recruitment is a renowned global specialist in the creative, digital, and media industries, with a remarkable track record dating back to 1997. Our presence extends to both Sydney and Melbourne, serving as a testament to our commitment to excellence.
This role will have a great focus on working with the Account Director who will act as a mentor to train, develop and support you as you gradually progress into the role and further your career. Based on the North Shore they have free parking on site and are a pet-friendly office!
- Account Director leads client management; Sales Coordinator updates clients on job status and delivery post-confirmation.
- Process print quote requests and book external production orders with suppliers.
- Schedule print jobs and campaigns, ensuring production schedules are up to date.
- Troubleshoot production or logistical challenges, building strong relationships with team members.
- Handle inbound and outbound client inquiries, follow up, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Perform daily admin tasks, including attending team meetings, monitoring job progress, and managing client gifting.
- Proven passion for excellent customer service, experience, and journey.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to delivering results, and willingness to go above and beyond for customer experience.
- Exceptionally organised, with planning and problem-solving capabilities, coupled with excellent administration skills.
- Experience in order processing, estimating quotes, and booking jobs.
If you're excited about this opportunity and want to learn more, please reach out to our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Hayden at 0431 467 961, or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a comprehensive job description.