Our client is an exciting, new creative agency who have been in the game for just over 2 years but are flourishing. They work across industries such as retail, healthcare, government, technology and non-profit organizations.
They are looking for an experienced UX Designer who can lead a small team on UI and UX projects. You will understand the UX process, from research, workshops, user journeys, wireframes, testing and design roll out. The role could be roughly split into 70% UX, 30% design and branding.
You will be reporting into the Creative Director and work closely with an incredible team of Designers, Marketers and Operators. This person will guide and lead juniors, so experience in a leadership role is highly favourable.
- Working closely with the Creative Director to identify client opportunities and challenges
- Creating visual and experiential solutions for a variety of design requests
- Designing digital and physical touchpoints for customers
- Formulate suitable design solutions and recommendations, and conceptualize creative outcomes
- Guiding and mentoring junior members
- Strong background in UX design
- Strong background in branding design
- Strong communication, collaboration, adaptability and problem-solving skills
- Passion for working with and mentoring junior designers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full gym membership
- Free yoga and meditation classes
- Free breakfast
- Free coffee