Perhaps you've been burnt working agency side and want an in-house role that truly makes a positive impact to the environment?
Become are working with an industry-leading packaging, paper and recycling company on finding a Senior Designer to work with their marketing team. These are true game changers and have a mission to make a tangible, positive impact to our environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will work within our marketing team in the CBD office.
- The work is quite varied and needs someone conceptual, also quite technical -- whether it's print (brochures, flyers and internal comms), digital (display and eDMs), or powerpoint (tender submissions and sales presentations), you have it covered!
- The designer will also be pivotal in working closely with the company's branding agency partner, ensuring consistency with guidelines and tone of voice for all internal and external, customer facing comms.
- Most importantly, the successful candidate will have excellent people management skills. You will be dealing with staff at different levels and different sites from marketing managers, coordinators, the general manager, and even the CEO!
What can we offer?
We are a family-owned company that began in Melbourne, and has grown to become one of the world's leading privately owned packaging, paper and recycling companies. We care about our people and offer:
- Flexible working arrangements as an option for the working parent/s.
- Healthcare discounts, Medibank member benefits, as well as access to support and counselling, study scholarships and more.
Send your portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire this position urgently, though are also looking for the right candidate to join our team with the right culture fit and experience. A police check and physical will be required as part of the application process.
Note: Only applications with portfolios will be considered.
Unfortunately, we can only consider applicants with full Australian working rights (no visa sponsorship available).