We are working with a vibrant and popular entertainment destination in Melbourne that brings together restaurants, bars, live events, shopping and more. We are seeking a talented and creative Social Content Creator to join the team and contribute to building and elevating online presence of this exciting brand.
- Development and execution of brand and promotional content for various social media channels
- Curation and capture visually appealing content using both mobile and camera platforms to enhance the clients social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Generate original and visually appealing content, including images, videos, graphics for social media platforms within newly created brand guidelines.
- Help implement to the new Brand Identity through all social creative assets, always maintaining brand guidelines and standards and developing content that aligns with the brand's voice, style, and messaging.
- Collaborate with inhouse creative services team to ensure the integration of social content to broader creative undertakings to ensure consistency in messaging of all marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and social media teams to develop and execute social media strategies.
- Implement industry best practices for all content creation.
- Stay informed on current social media trends and merging social media tools.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our brand values, voice, and target audience to create content that aligns with our overarching brand objectives.
- A strong creative thinker with an eye for design and storytelling and the ability to conceptualise, develop, and communicate compelling ideas and concept within our clients Brand Guidelines.
- Maintain a high standard of quality control, ensuring that all creative work aligns with brand guidelines and meets business expectations.
- Have a clear knowledge of integrated communications and have a strong understanding of social media trends and platform specific best practices.
- Possess strong commercial understanding and will ensure deliverables are always completed on time.
- Have the ability to thrive working in fast-paced environment
- Due to the nature of this role and when events occur, you need to be comfortable working on site 5 days per week with occasional evening and weekend work required
- 6+ years' experience in a similar role, creative agency experience.
- Ability to operate camera, video, and iPhone to capture content.
- Experience in content creation for retail, tourism, accommodation, and/or hospitality sectors.
- Proven ability to deliver engaging and creative social content for multiple channels.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects will be highly regarded
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in a Design or Communications (or related field e.g. Marketing, Business, Film or Multimedia)
- Extensive portfolio showcasing a range of creative projects delivered during your career.
- Familiarity with project management platform such as Workfront, would be beneficial.
If this sounds like your kind of gig, please apply with your CV & folio. Any questions, you can call us on 1800 934 012.
If this one isn't for you, please check out https://www.becomerecruitment.com.au/jobs for more of our opportunities.
Become Recruitment welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, or disability. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so we encourage you to make us aware of any special requirements you need to participate fully in the recruitment process for this role.