Our client is an award winning, independent and full service agency who shift what consumers think, feel and do with communication solutions for some of Australia's most loved retail / alcohol brands.
The Account Director will manage the planning and execution of programs to meet their clients' business objectives and to develop and maintain the client relationship. You are responsible for the organic growth of the clients business as well as playing a role in pursuing, developing and obtaining new business opportunities.
However you will think well beyond 'just' the execution and the current campaign to go beyond the brief. You will set the standard for idea generation, high quality presentation decks, insight led recommendations and effective strategy and creative briefing.
- Manage the day to day running of the team and key accounts
- Manage each account profitably for the agency.
- Ensure the client is getting the best results from the whole agency team.
- Ensure each account you are responsible for is adequately resourced.
- Maintain and forward plan for ongoing revenue pipeline.
- Maintain a strong level of industry knowledge and attend relevant industry events and forums.
- Complete and present relevant business performance and related reports as required.
- Plan and organise processes, activities and people to ensure efficiency and to support division goals and organisational change objectives.
- Think beyond own area of responsibility and takes cross-functional disciplines into account. You are ultimately one team.
- Demonstrate sound commercial, strategic and creative thinking to achieve business and client objectives with a sharp eye for detail.
- Be a champion of the business.
- Minimum 6 years brand activation and shopper experience including consumer and trade promotions, design and production + brand amplification.
- Extensive professional experience managing significant client relationships.
- Sound planning, organisational and decision making skills - ability to juggle many activities / projects and at the one time and set timelines for junior staff members.
- Ability to to map out a campaign including vision, planning and execution.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong empathetic understanding of mentoring / staff development / supervisory skills
- Develop, write and present proposals.
- Excellent people management skills.
- A great communicator.
- Brilliant team culture with a carefully cultivated energy and passion.
- Top tier clientele and a high functioning team.
- Broad career progression potential.
- Team brunches, lunches, drinks & coffees!
- Hybrid working environment
If this sounds like your kind of gig, please apply with your CV & cover letter. Any questions, you can call us on 1800 934 012.
If this one isn't for you, check out https://www.becomerecruitment.com.au/jobs for more of our opportunities.
Become Recruitment welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, or disability. We are always on the lookout for the best talent, so we encourage you to make us aware of any special requirements you need to participate fully in the recruitment process for this role.